Stop staring at that blank page. Go on pick that pen or pencil up, or if you are at your computer start tapping on the keys.
Still can’t think up anything to write about huh?
Okay, I’m here to help so maybe some of these prompts will get those creative juices flowing again and the keys tapping like the River Dance.
- A stray puppy is sitting at your door barking. What do you do?
- Someone you love has left and you don’t know why. Is this a mystery?
- The colour purple.
- Your neighbour’s house is on fire and you can hear her calling out for help. What happens next?
- Write the most romantic thing that ever happened to you.
- A new disease has been discovered. What can it do to the population? Who will survive?
- An old man has a bad habit that he tries to hide from his new date. What does she do when she discovers this annoying habit?
- A sunset that isn’t golden and red. What has happened to the sky?
- You have to move to a foreign country for work. How do you feel? How do you cope being away from your family?
- A stolen shoe. A broken door. A lady is crying.
- The best day of your life.
I hope these prompts help you create a fantastic story, a saleable article or a blog that inspires. Let me know what you write about.