As I’m always searching the web for marketing opportunities for my author’s books. I come across some useless information and some good information. I’ll try to pass on the good stuff this year.
Here’s a good post:
The most important link Janet notes is Preditors and Editors. Every writer should check this site out and stay informed of their options. Mostly these are overseas sites.
In Australia my favourite sites are the writers’ centres of each state. They are:
- Queensland Writers’ Centre
- New South Wales Writers’ Centre
- Victorian Writers’ Centre
- ACT Writers’ Centre
- Tasmanian Writers’ Centre
- South Australian Writers’ Centre
- Northern Territory Writers’ Centre
- WA Writers’ Centre
Get in touch with the centre in your state for vital writing information including courses, workshops, competitions, opportunities and more.