Just one thing daily to market your book can reap sales. That’s 365 extra chances to have readers reading your book.
Here are some ideas:
- Post on your blog
- Tell all your friends on Facebook
- Just tell all your friends
- Tell your friends on Facebook to tell their friends
- Send an article to a magazine (if published request a by-line and the title of your book)
- Buy some transfer paper and make t-shirts at home
- Print new business cards on your home printer
- Design a bookmark
- Offer to speak at a Rotary function
- Read to children at your local library or school
- Hold a Tupperware party and ask if you can sell your book in lieu of prizes or gifts
- Hold a talk in a nursing home (get residents to invite family and friends)
- Screenprint the back windscreen of your car
- Hold a market stall
- Sponsor a sporting team
- Comment on other people’s blogs
- Join an online book club
- Ask your local club if you can display your book
- Join You Tube and upload footage of you holding your book and talking about it
- Link your publisher to your website for easy sales
See how many ways you can show off your book. Look outside the square. Traditional book sales are not always the best way to sell a book.
If you have any unique ideas please let me know about them. Use your imagination. I’d love to hear what you come up with.