Ideas are everywhere (as I’ve said before) but here are some prompts to get you going:
- Look to your right. What do you see? Write about it.
- What would you do with $20,000?
- How far would you go to protect your child?
- Do a ‘top 10’ on any subject.
- Cross your fingers and make a wish. Do you believe it will come true because you crossed your fingers? What superstitions do you believe in?
- Open your dictionary at any page, put your finger on a word. Now form a story around that word.
Have fun and keep writing.